The Marshall Tractors
Field-Marshall tractors were by Marshall, Sons & Co. of Gainborough, Lincolnshire, England. The Marshall had a horizontal single cylinder two stroke diesel engine and were first produced in 1930. During WW2 the factory reduced tractor production due to being engaged in the manufacture of armaments. In 1945 Marshall’s introduced an improved tractor and henceforth called them Field-Marshalls.
Field-Marshalls with tracks were produced under the Fowler brand name in their factory at Leeds. The first were designated the Fowler VF, later ones being VFAs.
Ford 3600 Tractor